Sunday 3 July 2011

Another soap reseller: ThreeLuckyDucks

I already included ThreeLuckyDucks shop in my[quick] post with a basic list of soap resellers HERE about a week or so ago. But I want to post more in-depth about it now; since that post got buried already with new unrelated entries, and the shop is picking up more sales, and I can't stand it! 
Her profile states: " *I* (Her?) began making soap and other bath products in 2008, but it wasn't until 2010 that I decided to get serious about selling my creations. (LMAO! Serious, right!) I've received some wonderful feedback from customers in my 'catch-all' Etsy shop,eclecticgarden.etsy.com, and have decided that my soaps and other products need their very own home, so here they are!"

 She is a Total LIAR! Makes me sick. She REALLY get's "her" handmade soap in slabs/loaves (HERE) at a soap wholesale site called Natural Wholesale Soap. 

(All links are in ORANGE-Click photos for bigger image if you don't want to click links)


Here's her Cherry Almond Soap *rollseyes*
Here is a photo of their soap and [LINK]

More resellers with the same soap in THEIR shops. ;)

Here is her melon mango soap (hers looks lighter due to monitor and/or camera settings)
Here is a photo of their soap and [LINK
Same soap from other resellers


Here is her 'BlackJack (licorice) soap

Here is a photo of their soap and [LINK] Exact same description and ingredients as well.
Same soap from other resellers

Here is her Peppermint soap

Here is a photo of their soap and [LINK]
Same soap from other resellers



Here is her "Morning Breeze" Soap (Tea Tree/Peppermint)

Here is a photo of their soap and [LINK
More resellers with the same soap

Last one, since you get the idea. LOL


Here is a photo of their soap and [LINK
Same sellers with same soap =)

DONE. Whew.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ANYONE can now comment to the blog. Comment away! Just be kind please.
You may also use this area to post any shops you would like me to investigate.
Thanks for reading!