Monday 4 July 2011

I have turned on comments!

I was getting MAJOR spam messages a few days ago (from Stanford Uni? lol) so I turned off comments. But I have opened them back up so readers can also submit reports, and add constructive comments to entries. Until now only members of the blog could do this but now you all can!
Also. If you would like to submit a report, check the "What is a Reseller" page HERE for email.AND don't forget to join the Facebook group HERE to keep updated info on the blog and be notified when there are new entries. =) You can also use the Facebook page to submit shops/reports as well!


Be kind though or I'll turn all the crap off again. (lol)
Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANYONE can now comment to the blog. Comment away! Just be kind please.
You may also use this area to post any shops you would like me to investigate.
Thanks for reading!