Monday 20 June 2011

CLICK links people!

I have received 3 comments in the past 24 hours from readers stating they're not going to believe me about my reports on resellers if I don't provide links to the  proof. And they're not just going to take my word for it, or just look at photos for evidence. LOL!!I DO PROVIDE LINKS! 
Everyone one of my posts contains links to every single reseller I posted about! The links are in orange, usually above or below the photos I provide.I woulnd't mind, the people are bloggers themselves they should know better.
Ugh!
Here is a screenshot to a link! Don't forget to click photos for FULL size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANYONE can now comment to the blog. Comment away! Just be kind please.
You may also use this area to post any shops you would like me to investigate.
Thanks for reading!