Thursday 16 June 2011

Jewelry Reseller- Offender: diyroom and DIYhotshop

This seller's main account is   diyroom  she owns a couple of shops on Etsy. DIYhotshop , cutebunny520 
Neither shop discloses the names of her shops. Another rule broken! ALL her shops have the exact same items. 
I started  to get suspicious of this seller for a couple of reasons. One when I  asked a sincere question  asking if things were genuinely handmade; because I was interested in one of her Alice in Wonderland items. Two, I noticed  she had some items in her shop I knew for sure were wholesale, other items in her store looked handmade. Well she didn't answer me even after 3 days so I decided to search and I found A LOT of different stores on dhgate.com (wholesaler) and on Alibaba, and other sites. These wholesale shops even have the same photos she uses in her listings. 
 All 3 (that I found far) shops have nothing but wholesale items! I had fun looking for them all on other site, and believe it not it didn't take that long to do! "Her" stuff is all over the place. It's shocking. And get this! I reported her shop last 5 days ago when I first stumbled across her shop; for her leather/hemp bracelets, and even supplied all these links (there's a lot) and Etsy still allows her to stay open. But they ban this seller for a disagreement with a shady/scamming buyer who scammed her? Not cool.
First is 'her' peacock bracelet- several other stores on Etsy has the same bracelets too. So yeah, it's a reseller item. Price-$12 
Her photo












Same bracelet in several stores on dhgate- Price-in photo










this store-Price-Same as above store























Another store  (and photo)








Now here's other items in her shop (just links) to multiple shops on dhgate.
Dhgates shop 

Dhgates shop

Dhgates shop

Dhgates shop

Her Leather Hemp Bracelet (these are all over etsy as Handmade) Wugh!
Alibaba Wholesale shop

Alibaba Wholesale shop

Alibaba Wholesale shop

Alibaba Wholesale shop

Alibaba Wholesale shop

Alibaba Wholesale shop

Exact one at 'Putting on The Charm' website (who also resells, but not an etsy shop)

Alibaba Wholesale shop

Well, I can keep posting but I won't. You get the gist. LOL
Report/flag here! and get her reselling butt off of Etsy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

ANYONE can now comment to the blog. Comment away! Just be kind please.
You may also use this area to post any shops you would like me to investigate.
Thanks for reading!