Tuesday 21 June 2011

Off topic. Heartsy shop jacking up prices before feature

 *reader post* Here is a direct quote from the submission
 This is not a flame! just an obeservation of a shop being  an ahole with their prices.I was JUST about to buy a voucher for JPwithlove and then I remembered when her voting page was up 2 weeks ago searching  for her shop on Etsy. Well I kept her in my favorites to keep an eye on new items, and I was just in her shop Thursday past looking through her items again. I thought her prices were pretty decent then. She told me on her shop's Facebook Saturday  her day was coming up soon, and I couldn't wait for her shop to featured! Now? not so much.
This seller will be featured today at 12:30 EST. Only 2 days ago her items were listed $2-$5 cheaper than they are now. 


2 Days ago this item was $10


Here's the same item today for $13. This item is worth $10, let alone $13. Blech. 
Here a her ring listed a few days ago for $10 [ click here to view cache]


Here's the same ring listed today for $12

Here is her set of 3 hair pins from 4 days ago for $15
Here they are today for $18


Single chocolate bar 4 days ago for $5

Today for $7



Stud polymer clay posts last week for $10

Today for $12


Last week's  [Friday] earrings also for $10 [Friday]
Today for $12



Reader said there's more but she told me to look them up. But you guys can do that if you want.
You get the point.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ANYONE can now comment to the blog. Comment away! Just be kind please.
You may also use this area to post any shops you would like me to investigate.
Thanks for reading!