Tuesday 14 June 2011

Ugh! The shitty thing about shitty dishonest sellers







Is when they "forget" to send and/or take their dead-ass time on sending  your damn items!!  Out of 13 plus packages now, all bought in the same week I'm only STILL waiting on  two, and it's urking the shit out of me because I know two of the sellers are liars.
First order was bought on  April 27th!!. So this is now going on a month and a half & still no package! The other one I am  waiting since May7th. I'm actually considering contacting Heartsy for a refund, because I'll get no where with the sellers.  What tipped me off to dishonesty is how they're both so causal about it.  And of course neither of them can't tell the truth, and admit they got too in over their head with Heartsy orders; and either forgot about mine (and I'm sure others!) or just didn't think of it being a big deal that by the time we get our packages that  it would be at the 2 months mark. There's just no excuse for it!~

 What I don't get with the one seller who blamed someone else for "losing" her packages; is why she waited until I contacted HER to inquire about my package to tell me about it?!. So yeah, I'm pissed. I don't believe her for second.  I honestly think she thought she would be able to delay shipping my package  because she thought ALL of Canada's postal service[s] was on strike! ;) It's NOT! MY province may not even get hit with it. So that excuse wouldn't have worked! and I think they were both surprised by me contacting them.

I don't know if I should leave negative feedback OR obey my dad and do the "if you don't  have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all" thing.  But I think I'll go with negative fb. This is just absoluteness ridiculous. Just because I got a discount on items, I don't expect to be treated any different than any other buyer/customer! Well all this being said. I will NOT be returning to their shops. Their loss not mine.
There's plenty more sellers on Etsy who deserve my money and at FULL price. At least when I pay with full price I get the items I ordered AND on damn time.

/VENT OVER 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANYONE can now comment to the blog. Comment away! Just be kind please.
You may also use this area to post any shops you would like me to investigate.
Thanks for reading!