Friday 17 June 2011

WOW This seller has got nerve! Vintage NEW big bean repro

HAHA!
Here's her description: (I love her slip in typing..she said TESTE and not tested hehe) Ge it TESTE!
“Nice vintage style Art deco Birg Ben Moon Beam Alarm clock. This clock is new then the original moon beam clock but still 20 years old. So what do I call it repro vintage? Oh well. It is very clean as seen int he pictures and the clock is working. I have not teste the light because I do not have a light bulb that fits. I think it just needs a new blub. ''
her photo

OR get it NEW at LL bean or Amazon. Oh my. These people just keep getting worse and worse!!
 L.L Bean or  Amazon
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

ANYONE can now comment to the blog. Comment away! Just be kind please.
You may also use this area to post any shops you would like me to investigate.
Thanks for reading!