Wednesday 15 June 2011

Submit YOUR reports!

Not only will I be posting entries/reports that I come across myself (sometimes more than once a day) You too can do your part, and submit shops that YOU think are also being a-holes.
How?  you can comment to me on this page, OR  to further investigate a shop or email me direct at BringdownResellers@gmail.com.After I review submissions I will list reports as they come in. If you don’t have a shop to report, you can just stick around, and discuss the shops that were called out and also REPORT shops.  
Please note:
As you submit shops for me and others to view, I will try my best to place every allegation up as quickly as possible as main entry on the blog.
 signed; B.H

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANYONE can now comment to the blog. Comment away! Just be kind please.
You may also use this area to post any shops you would like me to investigate.
Thanks for reading!